Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
While auto accidents are among the most common types of personal injury case, they are not the only cause of serious injuries. Personal injury law includes any type of injury caused by negligence or intentional acts. If your injury happened because of the wrongful actions of another, you may be entitled to compensation.
Accomplished And Dedicated Personal Injury Law Firm
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury in Chicago, Schaumburg or one of the suburbs of Chicago, Klest Injury Law Firm can help you. Our skilled Chicago personal injury attorney represents people throughout Illinois and across the nation. We have a successful track record in obtaining positive results for our clients. Along with our drive to succeed for our clients, we provide compassionate and personalized representation for each client. Every case has its own unique set of circumstances, and we tailor solutions for each one. We never make our clients feel like just another case number.
Understanding Injury Law
Attorney Joe Klest has more than 30 years of experience protecting victims of personal injuries. We can help you if you have suffered any injury, including:
- Back and spine injuries of all types
- Brain injuries — including traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Amputation and disfigurement
- Legionnaires’ Disease
- Dog bite injuries and animal attacks
- Defective product injuries
- Injuries and illnesses caused by food poisoning
- Workplace injuries caused by negligent third-parties
- Slip-and-fall accidents in stores, office buildings and other locations
- Carbon monoxide poisoning caused by defective and improperly installed furnaces and appliances
- Wrongful death
Our firm has particular experience in cases involving injuries to young children, as well as injuries to teenagers. We understand the importance of obtaining compensation designed to help young people with medical issues that can encompass much of their lives.
Our firm takes every personal injury case on a contingency fee basis, so you will not pay attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Contact Klest Injury Law Firm online or call us at 847-595-0387 today to tell us about your personal injury case in a free initial consultation.