Chicago Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical professionals establish minimum standards of care for doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals. When a health care provider fails to meet those standards, and you suffer an injury as a result, you need experienced legal counsel to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation for all your losses. Contact Klest Injury Law Firm to schedule a free initial meeting to discuss your medical malpractice claim.
Klest Injury Law Firm, in Schaumburg, Illinois, represents men and women throughout the Chicago metropolitan area and the nation who have suffered personal injury as a result of any type of medical negligence, including:
- Physician error
- failure to diagnose an illness in a timely manner
- prescribing the wrong drug
- improperly placing a catheter or a gastrointestinal tube
- delay of treatment
- Birth injury or obstetrician malpractice
- failure to recognize signs of distress during labor
- failure to perform a C-section
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- due to lack of physician attention
- due to laboratory error or carelessness
- Nursing home negligence
- due to understaffing
- dispensing the wrong drugs
- failure to monitor patients’ condition
- failure to follow physicians’ orders
- Surgical errors
- leaving instruments in body
- operating on wrong body parts
- improper closing of surgical incisions
- over-scheduling of surgeon
- improper supervision of new surgeon
- Anesthesia errors
- Drug reactions
- improperly monitored by health care providers
Chicago, Illinois Medical Negligence Attorney
Attorneys Joseph Klest has extensive experience successfully representing victims of medical negligence. Joseph Klest has negotiated substantial settlements and won significant verdicts for victims of medical malpractice, including $3.2 million for a woman with kidney failure.
If you have suffered a personal injury because of medical malpractice in Chicago or anywhere in the U.S. contact our attorneys to schedule a free initial consultation. All medical malpractice claims are handled on a contingent fee basis. If the firm fails to recover compensation for your loss, you will not be charged an attorney fee.
If you cannot come to our offices in downtown Chicago or Schaumburg, we will come to you.