Chicago Truck Accident Lawyer
Representing You Following a Trucking Accident
If you were injured in a truck accident, contact Klest Injury Law Firm in Chicago, Illinois, for a free initial consultation. For more than 30 years, attorney Klest has represented injured people or families of people killed in accidents with tractor-trailers, semi trucks, 18-wheelers, and other commercial trucks and vehicles.
We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we will not collect attorney's fees unless we resolve your case successfully. No matter the cause of your truck accident, we will find the responsible parties and hold them accountable.
Chicago and Schaumburg Trucking Accident Attorney
Discovering fault in a truck accident is not always a simple matter. When involved in a truck wreck, you should always contact us immediately. We will tell you what to do if you are involved in a trucking accident. It is extremely important that we get involved as soon as possible to take steps to preserve important evidence, by court order if necessary.
Since 1982, we have focused on representing people in a variety of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Particularly in the area of trucking accidents, it is important to hire an attorney with the experience necessary to find out who's at fault. We have represented people in truck accidents involving:
- Driver negligence. Drivers have a responsibility to follow traffic laws, make routine inspections of trucks, and follow all federal trucking regulations.
- Trucking company negligence. A trucking company can push its drivers to take unnecessary risks to take on more routes. The company may also hire unqualified and untrained drivers to cut costs.
- Violations of trucking laws. Federal and state trucking law violations are frequently the cause of truck wrecks.
- Truck maintenance issues. Given the fact that semi trucks travel tens of thousands of miles every year, failing to maintain them properly can lead to serious problems on the road.
- Truck defects. A manufacturer or designer of a truck may be liable for injuries caused by a dangerous truck defect.
The firm represents victims of all types of trucking accidents, including intersection accidents, rear-end collisions, jackknife accidents, lane-change crashes, and highway accidents.
To learn more about how much money you may be entitled to receive following a truck accident, contact truck accident lawyer Joseph Klest for a free initial consultation. We represent people in trucking accident cases anywhere in Illinois or nationwide.
For more information on truck accidents, please visit our helpful Truck Accident Information Center.