Chicago Birth Injury Lawyer
If your baby has suffered a birth injury as a result of negligent medical care during labor or delivery, you need experienced legal counsel to ensure that you get full and fair compensation for all your losses. If your child has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy, you may have a claim to recover compensation, if the cerebral palsy was a result of medical malpractice. For a free evaluation of your rights when your child has suffered a birth injury, contact attorney Joseph G. Klest.
Klest Injury Law Firm, in Schaumburg, Illinois, represents parents throughout the Chicago metropolitan area whose children have suffered a birth injury as a result of medical negligence or obstetric malpractice. With years of experience, Mr. Klest knows that birth injuries often result in significant expenses, including the cost of corrective surgery, therapy, adaptive equipment, home remodeling, and special educational needs.
Attorney Klest handles all types of birth injury claims, including injuries caused by:
- reduced oxygen supplied to the baby during birth caused by:
- leaving the baby in the birth canal too long
- failing to detect a prolapsed umbilical cord
- misjudgments regarding C-sections, including:
- failing to perform one despite fetal distress
- failing to plan one despite known risk factors
- incorrect use of implements during or after birth including:
- improper use of forceps
- excessive use of vacuum extraction
- misdiagnosis or failure to monitor or treat
- fetal heart distress
- seizures after birth
Contact Chicago Obstetric Malpractice Lawyer Joseph Klest
Klest Injury Law Firm handles all birth injury cases on a contingent fee basis. If the firm is unable to obtain compensation for your losses, you pay no attorneys' fees.
Contact Joseph G. Klest to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Chicago birth injury attorney.